13 April 2006

Thank God that day is over!! If I hear one more time...are you open tomorrow I will scream! This obsession with the 24/7 lifestyle saddens me some what. After all tomorrow is a religious day, yet how many people call it Good Friday rather than a Bank holiday! How many people will celebrate the true meaning? Now im no saint yes I did have a stint in a catholic all girls school, but well the last time I went to a church was a while ago..hmm sad.

The thing that gets me though is a holiday isnt a holiday, people expect you to be open now all the time, which I find is sad, like the mass panic buying in waitrose because they will be closed for 2 days. I have even had people asking me why we dont open on a Sunday, personally I think every where should be closed on a Sunday, wouldnt it give more family time? I mean how did we manage before?

I suppose this is just the way that society is going now, too much want and not enough give...how sad

No comments: