09 December 2007

well where to begin ?

Work was ok on Friday, I could get used to a one day working week! Went out Friday and had a few beers, few more than I was planning. Felt I needed the release. Bit groggy Saturday, but it was my Big night! Some of you know how I have liked this chap for ages, must be about 8 months I guess. I have known him longer but there are issues. He has a couple of kids (teens) his mrs walked out on them quite a while back now, he works very long hours and doesnt really have time to dedicate for a relationship, the last time I tried it didnt go anywhere, but Ive still thought about him often.

Last night he came round, bought me a gift of a hog money bank, really cute. We had some thai rice cake nibbles with some drinks, then I served pate as starter with a salad and toast,,yum yum yum, Then coked new pots with steak, green beans and broccoli for main. We were both stuffed after that, we watched tv and drank, talked and laughed. We was layed on the sofa, just cuddling each other, stroking each others arms etc, really lovely it wasnt at that point sexual, more than that, they type of time when you feel connected with some deeper than just a feeling that you want to sleep with them.

We had pudding, chocolate mousse..mmmmmmmm, more cuddling talking continued. We spoke about how its hard for him, but he needs to let some one in and take down a few barriers. I asked as he does believe in fate how come we always end up together, there must be more to this than there is now. We arnt really sure tho as to what that is.

Ok so now its 2 am ish, we are back to cuddling, he is laying on the sofa and im laying on him, both holding each other and then.....

He left just before 4, im not sure where this will go if it will at all, I really want it to though as he makes me feel so good and we laugh and talk...oh this is a tough one

4 comments:

Robbiegirl said...

Ooooh, Nic!!

First I've heard about this!!

oldcrow61 said...

Whoo Hoo! Sounds like a great, cosy, cuddly night.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, girl!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and romantic.