02 March 2008

hmm

Was going to talk about something else tonight, but have decided not too as well I dont really want too, yeah makes a lot of sense huh? Anyway, been one of them w/e's where you find your self evaluaing whats important in life, think I got kind of lost for a while. Back to the drawing board on a few things. I dont know, some times I think if I try and be more like this then that will happen and vice versa. I guess what it really is, is that Im not that keen on being me, whoever me is!

Anyway, saw my frog spawn today, there isnt that much of it, but all seems to be going well so far. Looking forward to lots of taddies, then some frogs..yay! Have had visits this w/e of a pair of Jays, they really are lovely birds, too quick and shy for the camera, but I might get them when they are coming for the monkey nuts. Dont know why but I always think of them as exotic birds, must be the colouring?

Oh some of you may notie that my typing as gone to pot, its not me its the laptop, you have to hit the keys so hard and Im not used to doing that, the spell checker thing on here also does not seem to work, think I have a pop up blocker some where, even tho I cancelled them on blogger...I dont know.

Well as we are set for snow, ruby will not be released yet...just thought do I have to do anything with the spawn if it snows? Now Im worried lol.. Christ I will have them tucked up in individual nurseryies soon.!

Oh well best be off and eat..

No comments: