27 March 2008

time flies

Boy does it! Not sure where the last week went!

Well it has been mainly work, so many late nights, avoiding the horrible weather, Ruby has been hibernating so is still in the shed! Thanks for your comments, I would never show him the blog, its difficult to explain, but it was I guess for the best. I do think that everything happens for a reason and that we meet people in our life for a reason. Most people that I have had meaningful interaction with I could say what the reason was, yeah you could say that looking back I am just picking a scenario, true. With him though I am not sure, maybe it was to show me that I could feel wanted and desired for me. Crikey many times I was not wearing make up and in my scruffs!! Dont know, I am still a bit hurt, which I know it was only a short time, but there was a connection from the first moment I met him.

However I am trying to think positively about it and enjoy the stuff we did. It wasnt just me pushing away, it would have been hard for us to be together and if the time was different....

Phill and Sveta still have no news about the visa, he has been away nearly a month, he is bored and wants to get back to work, I think he will be back soon, even if they are turned down, I do hope they are not.

Oh well, best be off to bed, very tired....yawn....

2 comments:

Ali said...

I tried to leave a comment on your last blog but I mucked up because I couldn't remember my identity! Which now sounds completely mad because of what I'm about to write...

I'm a virgo too and I don't know that being tuned into my every emotion does me any favours and makes me worry that I'm missing some fabulously sponteneous Ally McBeal moment, like snogging strangers in the street and stuff.

You're thoughts just remind me of myself Nic. xx

Anonymous said...

When you use online dating services I bet you are not revealing who you are. Youre really a wonderful, hard working and kindly person. Yeah your father was a thug but hey so are a lot of fathers. When you next use an online dating service be sure to specify "must like animals." Just having a dog, makes a man a kinder person. of couse, it could be pit bull fighting but he would tell you that so you could eliminate him on the spot. You know you could mention hedgehogs in your dating profile. really.