15 May 2008

tough in it

thats life right now. I am ok please do not worry, but recent events have left me a little sad and thinking. Not sure but think a move would be god, but I thought I had stopped running away from stuff that I can not handle.

Its a no win no loose thing. Tonight for a little thing that was given to me I started to cry and I liked it, was a release, have not cried for a while for a reason and it reminded me of man. Guess I just felt lonely and again on my own, which is ok as I know the reasons why, but not easy for me to put here.

Some times I just want some one in the near to me way say "how are you" not just can you do this and this is not right or can you do this. Some times the old brave face does not want to keep coming out.

Still maybe I just need to fuck off some where, that seems very tempting.....

Oh and I am fine by the way....

2 comments:

Jan said...

Don't sound like you're fine nic. Sorry, I think the world of you, and hate to see you so unsettled if that's the right word.

Get yerself back on the dating sites. If I can meet someone, I'm bloody sure you can, you've a lot more going for you that I have.

oldcrow61 said...

Like Jan, I think the world of you too my dear. Keep in mind that you can always come here for a visit. Wish I were there to give you a big hug.