05 February 2008

Day from hell!?!?

Well it started off ok, wasnt up late didnt feel to tired, small ache from period pain, not too bad, weather wasnt fantastic, but hey ho. Went outside like I normally do, no dramas. In the shower, got all wet and shmpoo'd, damn forgot to bring hair conditioner in with me, out the shower, nearly slipped over went to the kitchen got it back in the shower. Noticed in mirror I have been scratching my fore head again in my sleep, now notice its sore and also looks like ive been attacked! Went out to see Ruby, cleaned her out, caught my arm on a nail...ouch! Also got poo all over my hands too.

Went to work, all ok on the way there, had really crap day, just all crap crap crap! Havnt heard from man either, which has peturbed me some what! Now the small period ache is turning into cramps like you would not imagine! Decided to go home early, just finshing off a few bits, got call from Phills next door neighbour, they have heard some one in his house...FUCK. Told them to call the police and would be there as soon as. Got lift over here, no one about, but door was open as was the shed, looked over but seemed ok. Spoke to phill, decided I would stay here tonight, he should be back tomorrow. Went back to mine, got some clothes etc. As soon as I stepped out to walk the mile back to his, the heavens openend up and I am now piss wet through. Not a happy bunny, plus every noise in this very noisey house is making me jump, just know I wont sleep tonight, still I have some numbers on stand by in case anything does happen and a friend of mine lives just up the road.

I am going to order a take away, have a cup of tea and try to relax.......just wonder what else will happen today! Oh and I am sure I am up to date on my tetnus jabs!!

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Good heavens, what a day! Hope you got a few hours sleep.