21 February 2008

i have an hour

Until I goto Gym ball so as I was on the internet updating the norton, thought I would update here too! I know I am crap at doing this now, but it is a good thing really as I am filling my life with all sorts of other stuf now, down side is I am normally going at 100 mphs to get every thing done, but when I do have some down time I hate it. I hate being sat doing nothing, just cant do it. I am actually thinking about getting some more activities going so I really am being fully active, after all we are only here once arnt we?

Some strange things have been hapening in my sleep, not only have I been scrtatching myself again, but I also woke up the other morning styling my hair! Last night I slept on my arm, but also had a really weird muscle thing going on, I couldnt even turn over, but as I was fine this morning when I woke up im not so sure that it wasnt just sleep pain? Or have I been wandering again? Who knows huh?

Think I said on an earlier blog that I am single again and looking if there are any single bloggers out there that would like to have friendship, fun and maybe more?!?!? Seriously though, im fine about it, plus there is no point in me settling for anything but the right person for me, even if the old biological clock is ticking so loud it keeps me awake at nights! I have even considered sperm donation. Not sure if I am quite at that level as yet, but I certainly would not rule it out. I am more than capable of bringing up a child on my own, but would prefer for the kid to know who its dad was, still think I have a couple or so years as yet to consider that one!

I am encouraged from others on here that are also taking their life back, wont mention any names but they will know who they are. Really makes me happy to see others getting out there and enjoying life and love again, such a buzz it really is.

You can probably tell from this blog that things arnt so bad right now, altho I do often wonder if its he fact that I am on a higher doesage 150mg or that life is actually not too bad right now. Guess wont know that one as im not due to come off the pills as yet!

Think I also have a solution to the screen and photos problem, think I can plug direct into my tv, which is a much bigger and better screen so will look as to what type of lead I need then get it and try it. Which means I can start getting some more photos on here again, which will be great as ive run out of memory cards! Plus sping is coming so more opportunities of nice weather, I hope!

I did an overaul of the garden last w/e stripped down the wildness a bit, cut the budlea, which bought me out in a rash on my face and loads of spots! Dug over the veg plot ready for planting son. Got rid of some of the weeds as they were taking over some what. Hope for some more nice weather as I want to plant some of the trees I have in pots into the ground, but dare not do it right now as there has been so many nights with a sharp frost, it will kill the roots. I also want to move the clematis too, but think I am too late for that this year now as it has started to leaf already!

Phill is off to Baku soon to bring back wife and child, that will be great as he will be much happier and content, plus I will have more of a chance to improve my russian! There will be lots to sort out, but its a good job that I am a sorter outerer!

Ok, thats enough for now, need to get changed etc..

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Woke up styling your hair, omg, never heard of anything like that before. You sound so busy, I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Hope you get the thing fixed for your pictures, looking forward to seeing some. Hugs.