13 February 2008

Pissed off

Last year I had squirrells trying to live in the loft, managed to keep them away and out the loft and blocked up the holes. Now they seem to be back, ok at first it was a great excuse to get men folk in my house and up a ladder, with me being scared and needing rescuing at the bottom of a ladder. Yeah I have been up there but shushhh. They seemed to have moved on but now sat here I can here something up there again! Oh well best try and get a man round..

Talking of men im yet again sigle, it just did not work out, but its ok as I wasnt really thinking that it would, still plenty of more men I can try ha ha!

What else...stuff seems to be getting to me very easily right now, I can read some thing and get annoyed and want to vent my anger, but as I am normally quite a chilled gal it stops me. I just cant take people that are up there own arses and talk shite and are full of their own importance, just pisses me off really. Its the whole artificialness of it all, not sure that is an actual word but I like it!

Still I choose not to go there so guess I just have to put up and shut up.

Catch up....went out last saturday had fun night, had some friends round friday night which was cool. No plans for this w/e...he he have to share, just had the loudest fart ever! Im in fits here.

Uhm where was I, of yeah, no plans this w/e I am hoping for some nice weather as I would like to get out in the fresh air and get some photos done, the only problem is this lap top as the screen isnt that great and when I was processing some the other day I just wasnt happy with them even tho I knew they were ok, so I have memory cards full and I need to really sort some thing out to process. I am also hoping to at some point get to the beach whilst its still winter and get some scenic shots, we will see...

No comments: