31 January 2008

where to begin eh?

Why is there just not enough hours in the day anymore? I seem to be going at 100 mph and still need to speed up even more. Im tired though, feeling a bit old ha ha!

Ok here is the catch up......

After my not very sucessful dating experience I decided to not let it put me off. Had some friends around the other week and met a chap. He is more my type, Im atrracted to the dark and mysterious although he actually is a nice chap. He started texing me in the week and this carried on for a few days, he then came over one night. It was quite sweet as he wasnt after me for sex or anything like that, but was happy to talk and that. Saw him again that w/e, but for the past few days he has been ill in bed! I havnt heard from him today, so not sure whether thats a good thing or bad thing? We will have to see.

There has been several birthdays, leaving do's and general nights out to attend, its hit the old pocket a bit hard, staying in for a while now, well thats the plan, whether I stick to it is another matter!

Ruby is well happy in the shed she has made a beautiful nest and adds to it, she is still eating for england and I may weigh her this w/e, although im trying not to disturb her too much...the poo is still lovely too.

Gym ball is as ever tough and great, still thinking about getting to the gym, think it will be soon though as I really need to step up the amount I am doing.

Sorry I dont make it to chat, its just so hetic right now....but I often think of you and try and read your blogs so I know that you are ok.

Im coaching at work so that is taking up time too, will have to put some time in over the w/e as the persons assesment is on Monday.

Phill still away so im looking after te business and his personal stuff.

You see what I mean about time??

Ok I need to eat, if I dont fall asleep I will try and get on tonight, but my eyes are heavy.......

I will also update about whether I am still seeing said man, or have been chucked again!!!!

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Good heavens, I don't know where you find the time to get though all you do. Looking forward to hearing more about the new guy. Great to hear that the hog is doing so well. The little darling must be quite a size by now.