13 September 2007

Blisters...ouch!

Well the heat is finally coming out of my legs, but it is being replaced by blisters on my shins, my legs are in desperate need of a shave but I darent! Still dont understand though as I was so careful on holiday not too burn, as I dont like getting burnt. Guess it was the walking about on the last day and not being as careful as I was through out the week, ah well.

Being back has been hard, im very post holiday blueish. Work is an incredible bind, I just want to be by that sea again. Mind at least I have Canada to look forward too, as soon as Jan can give me a date I will be booking it off from work for next year, I tell you when I think about it I get such a grin on my face!!!

Bit of a mad week this week, as I do know several people now and they are all different types of people I am doing the birthday thing in a few stages, tonight im going out for a nice sensible dinner, tomorrow a few drinks down town, then saturday a few more drinks! Sunday Phill will cook me dinner! Phew, best put in some extra walking this week! Im actually quite impressed that I didnt put that much weight on during holiday, I was quite sensible in the food intake though so that would have helped.

Well best be on me way...

4 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Canada!!! You wouldn't be talking about a small island off the east coast now would you....big grin.

Ali said...

Hi Nic, Happy Birthday for whenever it is, sounds like you're going to have a good week.

Your holiday pictures look beautiful no wonder you've got the back to work blues.

Haven't blogged lately - thank you for connecting me :o)

Ali x

Robbiegirl said...

What's all this about Canada???

nicola said...

Thanks all....oh Jan and I are planning a small trip to see a certain oc!