26 September 2007

Excited!

Netball tonight and as the nights have drawn in, we are now hiring an indoor court! This means that we can play through the winter! Its a full size court so should feel the difference tonight when I come home.

Man is feeling better thank God! I was a bit worried last night that I was coming down with the same, but managed to hold it off for now, bit sniffy but not too bad.

Its blinkin nippy out there this morning though, brrrgghhhh. I will start to put more food out for the birds, I had cut back to try and lessen the visits from the sprawk and as I havnt seen a visit for a while I might be safe to up the food again ready for the winter. I still have too many blackbirds for my garden though, so imagine that we will get some battles soon for the garden.

Hogs are still coming and using their boxes, I cleaned them and put new bedding in at the w/e, put a fair bit of bedding in too keep them warm over the winter. They are all nice and round, fingers crossed no late ones, although the shed is ready if there are...

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Glad to hear "the man" is feeling better. If he's anything like mine, a big baby when not feeling well, might as well have a child around, lol.

Jan said...

There's a hog using my box again, I wondered if I ought to clean it out but won't it put him or her off if the smell isnt right, when they return, and do you clean them in the dark, or when the hog is in there, don't want to scare it again.