21 June 2007

Apologies...

Ive been so darned busy of late, Ive hardly been at home to blog or anything!! I will post a more in depth catch up soon, but Im at a breakfast meeting this morning and have to leave very shortly...yes its 7am!!!! Then I have netball tonight, we are getting good enough to consider playing other teams!! Maybe even proper matches and things, yay! Still doing hoop, plus also gym ball now, which is a killer. Ive pulled my back again which doesnt help and im also decorating at the moment too. Oh and helping phill get ready for the wedding....there just arnt enough hours I tell you! But its good and im happy, so cant all be bad can it?

Best be off else I will be late...

2 comments:

Jan said...

That's great news nic (well apart from the back-pulling) Lovely that you are getting a life at last, and are happy. Was a bit worried that you were down, missed you on chat.

oldcrow61 said...

Thank goodness you've put in an appearance. I was starting to get quite worried as well. Sounds like you are having fun.