07 June 2007

Its Back!!!!

Got delivered yesterday afternoon!!! Got most of the stuff back on, but I did have a few router problems, but gave up with them, plus the apprentice was on and I do like that programme!!!

Just need to sort out a few more bits and bobs then I can start to put photos back on, which will make me very happy indeed! Not tonight though as its netball night so I do hope the rain stops for this evening. Talking of netball I cant remember it being so injury laden. So far in 3 weeks, one lady has hurt her ligaments and is on crutches and another has a broken finger..........Must try and not be injured especially in the finger region!

Im looking forward to the new branch next week, it means a two mile walk each day, but that will be good for me too, of course I will have to be more organised at home but thats ok Im sure I will manage. Just means I will have less time for being on the net thats all.

Think I mentioned phill bought his g/f an engagement ring, I was tidying up last night and saw the bag, so of course I did what any other single gal would do....tried it on, but uhm then it got stuck on my finger, mass panic erupted as thoughts of chopping off said finger rushed through my mind, or I would have to go to Baku and sit with her 24/7 so she could have the ring. Oh god it took ten minutes to get the ring off, ten minutes of sheer panic I can tell you. Ive put it away now to stop the temptation, because I would do it again...wouldnt you??

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

lol, you do get yourself into it, (re: the ring). Great to have you back Nic.

Anonymous said...

That's nice.