12 June 2007

Im not obsessed

Im not, ok a little, but the fitness thing is really addictive just love the feeling of complete knackeredness after a game of netball or boxing, when you are drenched in sweat and cant move. The ache of your muscles the next day, telling you that you worked hard, the bits of my body that are toning up nicely, although some bits are being particularly stubborn and staying wobbly!

Only thing is, I always loose my breasts, not in a I need a map kind of loose, but always when I start something like this, they deflate, im sure ive gone down at least 2 cup sizes (yes this is a thing you need to know). Im going to have to buy some new underwear as my bras are all too big for me, just bought a load too, damn it. Why cant you choose where you want the effect to be, tummy and arse would be good, but oh no lets loose the breasts first, keep the bis you want to be toned to last just too annoy you!

Anyway off to netball in a bit, its like 200 C out there so will be coming home in a puddle...ewwwwwwww

4 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

one way of getting blog readers up. talk breasts

Jan said...

Why do you think I am always on about tits on mine? ;)

oldcrow61 said...

I've noticed as well when losing weight, the part you want off is the last lot to go.

Robbiegirl said...

Strange, that breast thing doesn't happen to me.

But then again, I lost 2 stones once and couldn't work out where it had gone! Maybe a little from my waist, but everywhere else looked pretty much the same.