11 June 2007

Hoop!

It was hilarious!!! I can HOOOOOOP!!!!I was so impressed with myself, I can turn in the hoop too, really feeling it round my waist too. Anyway now decided to do one of them ball classes after the hoop. Im going to get so fit...or collapse. Netball tomorrow looking forward to that too.

Getting nearly there with the photos, I should have the gallery up and on the site by the w/e. Im off Thursday so will be out taking some photos and by Sunday all should be up and running.....fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Janine said...

We need a video of this!
Seriously, good for you. Glad the branch move is going well.

oldcrow61 said...

Yep, we want a video.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite to view your pics on your new site Nic, it did nt work when I tried it, but it is working now, look forward to seeing the pics. Pauline.