05 June 2007

grrrrrr

Well pc should be back Wednesday, at the moment its lost in Birmingham some where! The people at HP have been great though so cant complain or moan too much. Lets just hope it finds its way home, they have put in a new hard drive, mother board and two memories, goodness knows what I did too it! What else is new then, forgive me if Ive told you already!!

Im moving branches, as of next week I will be at a larger branch, its about a mile to walk there each day ( 2 miles a day think how tight my arse will be) but im looking forward to it, I need a change I really do so thats all good.

I am also working on something else for my photos as blogger is filling up and I cant just start a new one as it counts all the blogs you have and the photos, but this should be sorted when I get back on the pc.

Oh remember the money and court issue, well the cheque was one of them rubber ones, great!

Phill has bought his g/f an engagement ring, I tried it on, then preceded to cry, how soft am I??? Anyway he is going over soon to get married, really happy for them both they deserve to be happy.

Yes I got chased by about 40 cows at kings meade on Sunday, they had horns and everything. They circled me and rounded me up, then proper started to scrape their hooves on the ground as if they were about to charge so I had to escape through a pond mud up to my you know what, trainers ruined so need some new ones now. Got a few photos of the dragons about so will process as soon as I can.

Loads of baby birds in the garden all chirping away each day, so nice this time of year, but I do feel for the parents.

Cam is still broke, as soon as pc is sorted that will be my next job, still getting a few hogs about each night, ive been out with the torch to check them all and they are all fine.

Netball is going well although a little knackering, but thats good isnt it?!?

Oh I have been reading all your blogs but I cant seem to comment on them from this laptop, Im sorry I will catch up soon though, promise.

Well thats about it for now, think I will be back up and proper running at some point over the w/e or early next week, depending of course on pc, but Im looking forward to being able to do my photos again thats for sure!!!!

4 comments:

Robbiegirl said...

Will be nice to see you back Nic. :)

oldcrow61 said...

What I want to know is...did you get pictures of the cows. What a riot that must have been, just can't get the scene out of my mind, lol.

The Quacks of Life said...

what anna said :)

Anonymous said...

Can I ask a silly question??? - you said that Blogger fills up and the photos fill up and you can't start a new one as they count it --I was told I could put in as many blogs as I want and as many photos as I want. Was I misinformed???