21 June 2007

ok..

bit more time to catch up now....well a wee while as its netball tonight, think ive mentioned that already!

Well new branch is going very well, its nice to go in do my job then come home again, with out getting caught up in stuff that stops me from actually doing my job. The people are nice too, quite funny.

Phill has finally set the day for the wedding, just need to sort out his suit and I think we are there, well some presents and stuff, book tickets, sort out accommodation, etc etc. Still should be a nice holiday for me! Not sure what to get them for a present, think I will wait until they are living in England they will need some new stuff for their house, maybe a deal on a kettle and toaster! Dont know as yet.

Still taking photos, not as much at the moment, but once im in a better routine I will be back to normal again, so more for the website too.

This w/e is going to be another busy one, planning on decorating the bathroom and bedroom, well I say me, phill has said if I do the prep work he will paint and I really want this done as it does annoy me seeing it like it is. Got to pop in to work too, but that wont take long at all. Sunday think Im helping some one set up their broadband and look at his camera, its one of phills mates dad, he is really into his camera so going over to help him....then its monday again, got monday off YAY so should all being well take some photos then.

Docs on Tuesday to talk about the ad's, think I will see what he says, suppose its time I thought about reducing them, but I will wait and see what he says first of all, he might be happy to keep me on them for a while longer.

Veggies are going mad, the beans are up, all the fruit plants are being eaten by the birds or slugs....I dont mind though they have to eat too. Hogs are all doing well, eating well and leaving nice little parcels in the morning!

Oh well best be off and get ready to run about and throw the ball. I will try and catch up again soon, but it might not be until after the w/e now. Sorry ive not been about to chat, but I just dont seem to have a spare moment these days, its good though it really is...

8 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

its good its good but we miss you!!

Anonymous said...

When are you two going to get together?

nicola said...

who get together??????

Anonymous said...

Duh! You and Pete silly.

The Quacks of Life said...

guffaw

oldcrow61 said...

I'm so happy things are working out well for you. Miss You!!

Janine said...

Good to see you keeping busy and fit! When do we get to see photos of your new tight physique?
Nic and pete, sitting in a tree...
:D

Anonymous said...

...taking pics with a D80