08 June 2007

Its a non-contact sport you know!

Only a few minor injuries last night, grazed arms ball in face that sort of thing. Worked really hard again last night, the young un's dont half nip about the place..Its good fun though, oh sorry to shatter any mans fantasy but we dont wear th short blue skirts of the tummy hugging knickers, well not as yet anyway! Going to also start a hoop class on a Monday evening, its meant to be excellent for the hips, tums and bums. Considering the fact that I never was able to hoop before I am sure it will be extremely hilarious too! I have been practising gyrating my hips..omg if only you could see me!!!!!

Well last day at the branch today, hope its busy so it goes quickly, then its the w/e WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

I remember having a hoop many years ago. What a great idea, must have a look out for one. Should be fun.