25 June 2007

What a w/e

Saturday was mainly spent shopping, ive gone a bit mad for shopping at the moment, due to that fact that nothing no longer fits and im having to replace every so often. The main thing im addicted too is buying underwear, can not go past a bra shop with out buying something,.....still it makes me feel nice when Im wearing a good bra with matching knickers, not that you needed to know that but hey ho!

Saturday night, went out with phill and some mates of his on a sort of pre-stag do stag do. Had a fantastic night, didnt actually get home until 10 am Sunday, but thats another story for later..............

Sunday was quite chilled, which is nice I like lazy sundays, watching crap on tv and drinking vast amounts of tea. The weather hasnt been great at all this w/e and too be honest isnt looking great for today either, but I will try for a few photos in between doing everything in the house, looks like a bomb has gone off in here! Drives me mad to see it so untidy so thats why im up on my day off about to tackle it!

Hoop and ball tonight, then netball tomorrow night, late night at work thursday too. Got a leaving do to go to on Friday, which should be fun. Plus im out with pete next sunday, oh sorry anon but pete and I wont be getting together, I think he would worry too much that I would get him to start playing netball and keep fit!

Ah well enough for now, best get on with the kitchen whilst the washing is doing.........a womans work and all that!

5 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

oooooooooh, buying sexy little bras with matching knickers are we! lol. Can't wait to hear about the Saturday night do. Ahem...and didn't get home til 10:00am. tut,tut!

Anonymous said...

Yeah... So who was he!

nicola said...

what makes you think it was a he ??

Anonymous said...

Lots of New Undies and that you had been out with Phill and his mates. I thought pulled thats all.
Well was it a she then!

nicola said...

I buy the underwear for me to make me feel nice!

Uhm no it wasnt a she, but its not what you are thinking either....my life isnt that simple!