27 July 2007

Fingers crossed!

For good weather at the w/e as hopefully I will be getting 2 hogs for release in to the garden! Plan is too make another box this w/e, im working a few hours on Saturday as a favour, but should hopefully get one or two made! Lets hope my fingers see the next week!

Not much else happening here at the moment, im getting used to having my house back which is nice, still an abundant of black bird young about, plus all the other usual. The Buddlea is just starting to flower so hopefully will also be able to get some flutter pics at the w/e too. No plans to be out as yet....so all should go to plan...for once!

Oh I got my rating yesterday from work, was what I expected and good, talk of further development came up again, think I will have to decided on something as they keep going on. Im happy as I am at the moment, its not that I don't have career needs or drive or even wants, but I do think that if I take a higher position that I wont have any time to do all the other stuff in my life...there is so much more to life that work!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Youre doing great nic and should be proud of your accomplishments. Like you say, you need to find a balance with work so it does not take over your life.