28 July 2007

ok

I was going to get some beauty sleep, but as I was checking outside again, I noticed one hog with some ticks, so took in to remove, now im wide awake again!

Good day today, woke with no problem, well ish, went to work. It wasnt too bad for a Saturday. Then in the pm, Derek came round (chap from hog forum) too look at the garden to see if his young hogs could be released. Spent a very enjoyable hour chatting about hogs and he has given me some very good advice about where to put boxes and feeding them etc...really enjoyed it. I also got a new feeding station and hog box so no need to build a new one as yet.

Which means I can hopefully weather permitting be out with the camera tomorrow!! YIPEPPPPPPPPEEEEEE. Think I will take a walk up on the fields, although it might be very muddy after all the rain we have had. Will have to see I think. Be nice to get up there but not at the expense of slipping on my arse!

Other than that, stuff is ticking along nicely. I know im playing my cards quite closely to my chest but just dont want to tempt fate if you know what I mean!

Oh one thing I forgot to tell you about Baku, was that I pulled!!! A rather large bosomed Russian woman...I tell you dancing with her was like nothing ive ever experienced before. Hands every where!!!

4 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

do you have a photo..... ;)

Anonymous said...

full story is on bbc2 tonight, 9pm
:)

Jan said...

ha ha anon! good one :)

oldcrow61 said...

Ha, ha, toooo funny!