07 July 2007

Tut!

Despite petes comments I would like to say I didnt stand him up AGAIN! Its not my fault that the weather has been crap and that I forgot I was working this Saturday! Anyway I thought that when you was stood up it was when the other person doesnt turn up, not when they merely wish to re-book.

Thanks for your comments btw, not sure I can do this as often as I was doing it as I dont seem to have the same time that I used to have before, I will try and update in the mornings, seems the only time that I have right now! Stupid cough has started now so was up again last night, soooooo tired now havnt really slept all week, so im getting that glazed look about me. Shame I have to work today as the weather is quite photo friendly for once, still lets hope its still nice when I return from work, although im meant to be going out tonight, but thats still un decided in my head as im still feeling like crap right now.

Shopping after work, think I need some more under wear ;)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hmmm MORE underwear? I remember you asked me if I had a bra fetish! Me thinks there's more to this than meets the eye. I am deeply suspicious about all this new underwear, and who is going to see it.....;)

The Quacks of Life said...

((nic)) feel better soon

oldcrow61 said...

lol, yes it is curious, isn't it Jan.