30 July 2007

Monday!

Urggggkkkkk I still hate Mondays, seems an age until Saturday when I am free again, dont think I am working..best check on that today!

Well at least the sun is shining, plus I have a spring in my step, must be the weather.....although I am very tired this morning.

Heard the owl again last night, sounded like is was right at the window, made me jump. Hogs are now very much used to their new feeding station, they have left me little presents to say thank you for providing us with it...I actually dont mind hog pooh, its smelly yeah, but hey they are the nearest thing that I will have to having children...ha ha

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Those little hogs must be precious. Would so love to have seen them. Hmmm! A spring in your step, I'm getting very curious.

Jan said...

Can't you make them some nappies if they are surrogate children? ;)