12 July 2007

Stupid cow!

This afternoon I have been feeling really odd, dizzy, pins and needles in my lips, every time I turn my head its like my brain is 2 mins behind. When Ive been walking I havnt been able to feel my feet. Ok slightly concerned, it has bugged me all afternoon. Ive been trying to think what on earth could be wrong with me, thoughts of some very odd disease racing through my mind. On the walk home decided I would ring NHS direct, but if they suggested going to A&E wasnt going to do that.

As I walked in and looked at the table, guessed it, who is the stupid cow that hasnt taken her AD's for the last 2 days.....uhm me! Its been withdrawal symptoms and boy are they feckin bad, now im really not looking forward to coming off them, however I am going to have a controlled reduction, doc wants to do it in a months time, I will give it a go, but too be honest Im actually happy staying on them now, im really used to being like this now, yeah Im still up and down some times, but much less than I was. What a turn around eh?!

Still hopefully I wont feel like this when I come off them, well best get in the shower im oot for dinner, ive just had an ad and im feeling much better instantly!!

Stupid cow me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice romantic dinner with Pete perhaps? I mean you did promise him one didn't you.

The Quacks of Life said...

uh no not with me anony. You'll read all about it when it happens

yes you are a stupid cow Nic :D

oldcrow61 said...

You are NOT stupid. My heavens, you have been so busy these days I can understand you forgetting the pills.

Janine said...

Those pills are pretty bad, I have lots of horror stories from when I quit mine. Hope it works out for you, Good luck!