16 July 2007

Panic Moi??

The dress has been bought, I actually did see this lovely white dress, reduced from £250 to £30!!!! It would have looked lovely, but didnt think that I should really wear a white dress to a wedding!!! Settled for a black patterned dress, its very 50's in style, fitted over the bust then flows out from the waist. So as not to just wear black I got a wine coloured scarf thing to wear as well. That is the colour of phills cravatte so I kind of match!

Well, after a day of fannying round, I eventually pulled out my finger and have started to get stuff ready to go, ok the day before to start to do your washing etc might scare some people, but hey I thrive on stress!!! Made my list of stuff to buy tomorrow, I want a few vest tops and some 3/4 length trousers, stuff from boots, not much to be fair.. Ive applied two lots of fake tan this evening, will do another before I goto bed so im all bronzed, will also keep applying whilst over there so I dont look like a ghost!

Need to clean camera and pack, which I can do tonight, then once Im back from toon tomorrow then I can pack my bag.....eeeeek me pack my own bag now that will be fun! Must remember to get some photos taken for the visa too. Ive written a long list to take to toon tomorrow so I HOPE I DONT FORGET ANYTHING!!! Bound too really its me after all.

Must remember a card too, god there is so much to do still. MY hog sitter is moving in tomorrow to care for the house and hogs, of course ive cleaned top to toe of the house as well, gosh thats a woman thing!

Im sure there is something that im forgetting, oh I know, Im not sure where my passport is, bum, best go and look for that...........

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

I'm flabbergasted!! I have my bag packed a week ahead just to go into the city for a couple of days, so you can imagine the state I'd be in if I had all those things to do at the last moment. lol. I'm sure you will get through it all though. Hope you have a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing lots of great pictures.

Jan said...

... even if she does look like she's been tangoed. :D