06 November 2007

1st night

Little one had a good first night, he ate 4 handfuls of Iams cat biscuits, 2 handfuls of spikes and poked his nose in the egg and chicken combo. Will try some meal worms tonight too, doesnt seem keen on the wet food, but will keep putting chicken in as it will help build him up, think I will have to put bigger portions in tonight though as he was banging his bowl at 3 am insisting on more biscuits, amazes me when you think how small their tummies are, but I am concerned of over loading his tummy to quickly. I was out at various times in the garden looking for more, but didnt see anymore young ones, possibly they are about, it may mean an all night vigil, but in current health probably not a good idea, just being up last night has made me feel worse. I will see. I am sure that if they are there they will turn up and should get earlier with the fireworks hopefully over now.

Well off to work, wonder how long I will last today!

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Hope you find them Nic, if they're there. The little one seems to have a healthy appetite.