05 November 2007

I knew it!

I have been worried about the 2 large females still up at this time of year, ok its been mild but not that mild. My fears of late babies had yet to be proved. Well I have another cold so im suffering again, still im out most of the night with torch looking and looking. Last night I felt so bad I went to bed just after 9.30pm, waking up at 6 am cough cough cough cough, decided I may as well get up, it was still dark as I went out for my morning smoke (yeah I know) so took the torch out, just in case. Lo and behold a small prickle in the feeding box a 250 grammer, bless him, he is very clean which I was surprised at and also warm considering there was a frost this morning. Anyway he is in a temp box at the moment and will be transferred to a larger box poss Wednesday after I have had a while to make sure no immediate problems. Now I fear and worry about the other prickles that may be out there

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Awww, great that you found that one. Hope you find the rest, if any about.