09 November 2007

Its Friday






not quite in the whoo hooing mood though. Didnt feel to bad when I got up this morning, but as they day went by I found myself back in bed, after taking some photos. The light was all weird today so taking them was a challenge! Little one (alan) has put on another 20g's so thats good, he is doing really well, just hope that maintains.

Well my friend has just called to see what I am doing tonight, sniffing, coughing and smelling of albos oil I replied. She has managed to get me to agree to go out for a couple. Actually it will do me good, think I am starting to get cabin fever as I havnt really left the house all week or seen many people! I did say it was on the condition that I was home by 9pm..lol think ive turned 80 over night! Of course as I have been off all week havnt really stuck to a facial care routine so covered in spots, thank god for concealing! Im not shaving my legs either, I dont care if the man of my dreams is out tonight, he can have a coughing sneezing hairy legged me!!

Oh by the way, most of this post has been written under the influence of beechams, I hope to get back to normal soon x

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

The pictures are wonderful. I think the squirrel is fabulous. Hope you have a great time if you go out tonight, coughing, hairy legs and all, lol.