02 November 2007

not another one

Yup another feckin cold! Im so fed up with them now, think it is because my sinus are playing up have been for a few weeks so it could be just that and not a cold, but im fed up none the less.

Its friday, think I will stay in this w/e though, thats the plan right now, will see if my resolve lasts, when I start getting texts asking me if im out tonight, or come out, or COME OUT! Hmmm maybe I could switch phone off, ok that will never happen will just have to stick to my guns!

Seen a lovely pair of boots in tescos, they are knee length and dark brown, must stay away from that store and not buy boots, must not take credit card with me and look at boots at lunch time and buy boots....step away from the boots! Could just try them on and see what they look like.

The thing is since my body shape has changed ive really got into buying nice clothes that are more figure hugging and look nice, plus of course the underwear to match it. It really makes me more determined to keep up the weight loss, ive dropped 2 sizes already, but as im not planning on stopping there I am slowing up on the clothes buying as a lot of what I have bought is now too big for me, its weird though as I get scared in shops to buy the next size down, dont know why think its a mind thing, cant really explain it, think women will understand it though.

Ah well best get a wriggle on, lots to do...NO boots to buy :-))))

4 comments:

Jan said...

That's great news about the weight loss nic. Wish I could get myself going. Every time I say, right today I start, something happens to spoil it. Like today I went over Eileens for coffee and she had mince pies and biscuits. I will have to become a hermit. :(

Jan said...

Oh, and how do the boots fit..... I bet you got them!

nicola said...

Ha Ha, I have will power!!! I went and looked at them, but left my card at home...so no boots!!! But I am going out for a mediciinal brandy tonight ;)

oldcrow61 said...

Hey, congratulations on the weight loss. I'm afraid I'm like Jan in that I too say right, today I start, then after a few days.....