16 November 2007

Catch up again

Well, been a bit busier of late, but still not exercising as yet, still coughing and yes still smoking, really not ready to give that up as yet, but I have cut down, makes no difference to the cough, but it is getting better and im not as snuffly now!

Went to a sort of Christmas fair (yeah too early) it was at a local school, wasnt uhm great and didnt actually buy anything, had a lovely Italian meal after though, yeah the honeycomb cheesecake...delish!

Little one is still doing well in the shed, whilst worming this week I actually managed to get some wormer in me too, not sure how much I digested but hasnt done me any harm so far, not something that I recommend though and dont wipe mouth on sleeve when you have some on there!! He is toasty in his box, been adding more bedding and he keeps dragging the bedding out, then I keep topping it up! Still at least the old stuff then gets changed. He will go into the hutch at the weekend, once its all cleaned out and insulated. Going to use tiles and bubble wrap then gap then tiles then bubble wrap so it traps the warm air! Clever huh ?!?

Last night I just chilled out in front of the tv and didnt do anything, tonight its Friday....and im out for the night, actually looking forward to it, wont be a mad one as so much to do on Saturday, but then Saturday is another night!!!

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

How on earth did you manage to get the hogs wormer into yourself. Now darling, if you go out tonight remember...no snoggin..that's how you catch colds. lol