13 November 2007

It stinks!

As most nights now I find myself wandering aroung pets at home (Still not back exercising as yet due to feckin cough!) looking at all the stuff I would like to buy, the rabbit hutches and the cages with the igloo homes in. Anway im always looking for something to feed the hogs, high fat content and preferably natural. Well I come across this insect mix, it looks disgusting, but hey I thought it is more like natural food so better when he is released.

After coming back from the furniture stores, got very irate with one, as saw a bed stead I liked, said it came with the mattress, laid on that...ah heaven and only £250..Bargain, it was one of them memory foam ones, asked the lady for more details and was told "that mattress isnt included", but is on the bed, she shows me on the one that is and in her words "is crap". I protest saying that it is very misleading, she says it isnt, after a few words we left, was quite pissed off about it, especially as I was in a bad mood anyway, been a bit insular and a bit down of late, nowt to worry about im sure, but hey ho. She was so patronising too and horrible to boot!

Anyway, cleaned out hog, put some insect mix in and boy does it stink! An hour later he is munching away at this stinking mix! Also reminds me I walk home a different way now as the nights are dark and the park isnt lit, I go past the other side and there is a HUGE black and white cat, think its stray as has no collar and people put out food for it. Its very friendly and loved the kitten kibbles it had from me as a treat, thought he was going to rip the bag open and gobble the lot! Bless he did that push his head into your chest thing, so sweet.

Well going to check the garden for hogs and top up the stinking insect mix...urgghhhk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that you continue to smoke cigarettes?

oldcrow61 said...

It sounds to me like false advertising. They should have had the mattress that belongs to that bed on it.