12 November 2007

Hog update

Weighed him this morning and he is 395g's, getting close to 400 now, amazing weight increase in a week! You can tell he is betting bigger as he is longer than my hand now, also bloody strong too! No escaping either which is good as he cant get back in the box once he is out and whilst there are nice warm things to sleep in whilst he is out of the box, there isnt really any food that he can munch on.

Yesterday, whilst having many plans and being up at 8.45 am, I was soon back in bed as the period from hell came a knocking! OMG havnt had pain like that in a long long time. So the day was spent in bed with hot water bottle and pain killers. Im getting a bit fed up of being poorley now, just want a day when I wake up and feel well, still coughing, but it is getting better finally!

Oh well best get ready for work, Phillip is taking me in this morning, he says I would be better walking to get the cold in my lungs to kill the germs, but im not so sure..

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Great news about the little one. Hope you're feeling better today.