04 November 2007

so much to do.....

thing is its taking twice as long as I have to keep stopping to blow my nose or sneeze then run to the bathroom as a long line of snot has come out too...ewww. The its cough cough cough, my head hurts from coughing. Think I will have to look into the old cold thing as I shouldn't be getting this many in one year. As soon as this one clears im going to get that flu jab, might help build up my immune system a bit more, plus think I will take some extra vitamins. Im sure its the amount of people that I see in the day, plus the air-con is right over my desk, might ask if they can move the unit, that may help a little, but that will be quite a big change, but can only ask, if its affecting my health then they should do it.

Well going to go and stock up on bird feed, little birdies are nearly out, then try and crack on, although its nice and sunny here today so might take a few photos instead, lazy day...ah bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing that seemed to help last year in my office was keeping hands germfree with "Instant hand sanitizer" which is somekind of germ killer stuff in a squirt bottle. Germs get into you through your hands as well as the air