29 May 2007

Gooseberry

Is what was meant by green and round!

Anyway......hopefully should get a call about the pc today with a day for collection it shouldnt take them too long I hope! At least the weather is better today, been nowt but rain all w/e really getting me down as couldnt get out at all...

Men are driving me insane, well one, phill, he is being a right annoying git at the moment, only little things but they are driving me nuts! Think he will be going away again for a wee while so will have peace restored again in the house and a house that stays tidy!

Netball again tonight, really cool. Enjoyed it so much last week so looking forward to that tonight! My jobs list is ever increasing thanks to phill, I dont mind but there isnt enough hours in the day for me to keep on top of everything. He has just bought two apartments for renting, well put the initial deposit down, now have to go about getting the money together. Plan is to get a small mortgage on them then rent them out, its a long term investment rather than a short term thing. Lots of paper work to do....

Oh well best be off and do my first job of the day....

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Not to worry, men drive me insane sometimes too, lol

Janine said...

Whats this I hear about being chased by cows?

The Quacks of Life said...

I didn't laugh!! that nasty mark did in chat :D