01 August 2007

Update....

Well Monday was not a bad day at work, Im training some one at the moment so its not always the organised day that I am used too. Plus she has lots of folders and im quite anal about stuff on the desk, but that's not her fault. Im being really good though! She is also coming along a treat, makes you feel really proud when you see some ones confidence growing by the day, wont be long until she is fully fledged now!

Tuesday, bit of a harder day, been very tired of late, my own fault really, too many late nights and early mornings! There always seems to be something to do, whether its the business, or the planning permission for the houses, putting the wedding album together, looking after Phills affairs...etc etc plus my own commitments. Other stuff just has to be put on the back burner, I feel bad about that, of course I do, but I am only human and I can only do so much. I don't get much time to even catch up on every ones blogs, let alone do my own. Its not excuses but I did say this year that I am going to make a very much needed change in my life and that is what I have done. Whether this has been at the expense of other things, I really cant help that. With Boo passing away too, I have been even more determined to get things changed, to try and get out more, get more mates in the area and generally have more fun. I wont feel guilty about this I really wont as I need and still need to do this. I still care about every one Ive met on here but I haven't got the time that I used to have, this cant be helped, I feel shit of course I do, but Im not going back to the way I was and if this is deemed as selfish then I apologise.

Well other news, the hog and babes from Sunday are doing well, she is feeding them so that's a HUGE relief. Hopefully will have some bought over for release this w/e too..

Plus seen a hoglet in the garden tonight, little boy, so sweet! I really hope that there is more..

8 comments:

Janine said...

Why would anyone think you are being selfish for getting out there and enjoying life? Its good to keep busy and make new friends. Happy for you!

Jan said...

We're all glad for you nic, really we are. It's just that we miss you, and miss seeing your hoggies on webcam like before, and photos of them. I used to so look forward to watching your cam, and other peoples too, now nobody bothers any more. Of course it's great news that you have changed your life and you like it better, so wish you all the luck in the world.

oldcrow61 said...

What Jan says are my feelings as well. Happy things are going well. We do miss you though.

nicola said...

its not a case of what I like "better" but I have several reasons why I have to do this.

I also remember times when you wasnt about Jan. I dont think its a case of people not bothering, but stuff happens and life changes, which means normally priroties change. Nothing stays the same forever, life just isnt like that, especially when you want more than what you have.

To be honest if I had stayed the same and not made a real effort to change and believe me it would have been so much easier to do nothing and stay the same, then I would not be happy.

I dont sign on to get grief so best I stay away I think

The Quacks of Life said...

your life live it how you want. its too short as it is

may see you about snapping at king mead or the like

nicola said...

crikey Pete you make it sound like ive gone away for good, I never said I wouldnt go out with the camera with you. I think this is being made into much more than it actually is.

All ive said is that I dont have an awful lot of time and I dont need to be made to feel like ive abandoned anyone!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic, Have read your blog and it feels a bit intrusive (I'm not used to this!)

It's like wearing different hats for different occasions if that doesn't sound too mad.

Some of your thoughts are like reading my own and I'm thinking of starting my own blog, almost like a therapy. Might be brave enough to comment on that a bit more at a later stage!

Sometimes stuff happens and it makes you change your whole way of thinking, it did mine when my dad died and he hadn't fulfilled all of his dreams - you suddenly realise life is too short and is most definitely for living, not for procrastinating. Odd how you pick up vibes - that's why I pm'd you from the hedgehog forum. Sorry if you thought I was being a bit strange but glad you're going for it!

Ali x (Mouse)

nicola said...

I dont think you are strange at all Ali.....Blogs are good therapy, ive never been worried that much about putting how I feel on them. Will look out for yours!