12 August 2006

cant sleep again

Past 4 nights now Ive struggled with the sleeping thing, its this banging headache im sure, right behind my eyes, yes I am wearing my glasses, but just cant seem to shift it. I eventually fall asleep to have really vivid dreams where I wake in a panic thinking its real, not managing more than about 3-4 hours at the moment, thats tough normally but throw in work and it gets a whole lot tougher. Im a very tolerant person, but after a few days not sleeping it gets harder I can tell you. I blame my sleep patterns on working in hotels..Birgit can tell you about the christmas in oxford, no sleep, no food..I was a wreck!

Ive got such a busy day planned tomorrow too, going to switch everything off that can distract me, work in silence until my jobs are done, has to be done. I will feel more settled once its all completed. Im like that have to see the thing through. Although Phill will tell you differently, apparently I start with great enthusiasm then I get bored..He calls me 1 of 5. I do have a short attention span with some stuff, but I think thats more when I do stuff with him. Like when we decorated, I want to crack on and get the job done, but he fannys about, takes 10 years to paint one wall, where Im slapping it on, too be honest the end result is more or less the same. When the hall was being done, we had a row about something, he stormed out, for about 2 hours, I got the whole thing done!! Think we rowed about his finickyness (is that a word)

Ah well he is back soon, Im quite nervous about it again. Im sure it will be fine, we will slip back into the old ways.

Anyway what was I talking about..oh yeah sleeping. Ive never been one to be early to bed, 7 hours normally does me fine, more than that and im good for nowt. But this week, im feeling it, now Im really feeling it. Well Id best go see if I can sleep...see you sunday!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

You sound stressed Nic, maybe its the change with Phill coming home, but you do enjoy the company, maybe its just the change and it worries you.