13 August 2006

Lovely Sunday Walk









What with work and everything Ive been stuck indoors most of the week, now the weather did improve this afternoon, so went out, making sure I took a waterproof jacket just encase!

Was quite warm in the sunshine, I was trying to get a small white (too jittery) looked up in the tree and there was a kestrel perched there, never seen one that close, of course as soon as I lifted the camera it flew off, but WOW!!

Was enjoying taking some photos, until a wasp decided that it wanted to be my friend, in the end the camera went into the bag and I ran off!! Went down to the stream to see some dr.flies. A very annoying man kept throwing his dogs ball into the stream as I was trying to take photos. I know its there for everyone to join, but a little courtesy would go a long way, so he got a very black look from me!!!

Typically just put some washing out, so its started to rain, oh well it can go on the clothes horse! I can hear the garden sigh with relief at the rain..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos Nic, glad you were able to get out in the fresh air.

nicola said...

Yeah me too, done wonders for my head!

flicker said...

Glad it brightened up for you nic, it been vile here, grey and windy, thoroughly fed up, it feels like winter already