08 August 2006

Nothing like

starting the morning with a breakfast meeting, pastries, fresh fruit, danish, croissants... I of course was good and had a few grapes, my oats fill me up in the morning!!! Got back to work about 11 ish, wasnt to a bad day, fairly quiet but enough to keep me out of trouble and my mind on my work...for a change.

Came home at lunch and the budlea was full of flutters was lovely! So took a few photos, lost track of the time a bit, will put some photos up later. Erm done some boxing, really worked hard at it too, was drenched but it felt great, all you need to do is picture some one in your head you dont like, then immediately you are punching and kicking harder!! Not that im a violent person, complete opposite, but it helps when you are trying to push yourself harder. It feels great when you have finished you are completely knackered, drenched in sweat and can hardly breathe, but its Fantastic!!! Really helps beat the blues, which is the main reason Im doing it again. Keeping it away, sometimes I do get tired of battling, but this is one way that really works.

Im not down or owt, in fact the complete opposite. Last couple of months, apart from a small blip, Ive been really quite stable, well stable for me. Will never be completely stable, plus I will still have my swings, but all in all yeah life is good right now. Oh I would love to tell you why, but Im not :)

Soooooo dinners cooking enders is on so Im gonna shoot. Will put photos up later !

6 comments:

flicker said...

Hope you have more luck than me then trying to post pictures on this bloody thing!

And my budlea is all dead and withered. How comes yours is still okay with the drought????

And you'd better come clean about the other thing or else!!!!

The Quacks of Life said...

as Jan says or else............

nicola said...

My lips are sealed!!

Pauline said...

Yes come on Nic, spill the beans.

Boo said...

Oi Nic, cough up!

nicola said...

Look Im just happy thats all...is that a crime ? ;)