15 August 2006

Last couple of days

Well work hasnt been too bad, could have been a lot worse, but its the next three days that will be tough! Ah well no point moaning about it, just have to get on with it really.

Im feeling really good, it must be the exercise, honestly do try it, I may sound all smug and stuff but the benefits are just HUGE. I have more energy, plus spend a hell of a lot less time thinking about things, getting worked up about things too. You can also get chair routines too, for those who find it tough. I really want to get back into yoga too, as it really strengths the body and also helps the mind.

Blimey, the above does seem really smug, sorry cant help it, I just feel good. Ive had less little rages too, when I say rages I mean frustrations, when your whole body screws up and it feels like your head will explode!!! I dunno, I know there will be times when Im back down there, but I just really want to enjoy this feeling Ive got now, I will do anything to keep here!!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Its good your feeling well Nic,keep it up.

oldcrow61 said...

You sound great Nic. You can't beat exercise.

flicker said...

I'd love to do the exercise but I just haven't got the energy. 20 years makes a hell of a difference, believe me. A walk with the dog is about the most exercise I can manage nowadays, and that nearly kills me sometimes, me poor old legs and back ache like hell after. Poor old bugger.

nicola said...

there are chair ones too