23 August 2006

Ok

I will admit it, Im not very good at remembering stuff. Especially stuff to post, Im lucky at work as the pixies take away my post and do their magic. Jan Im sorry it will go in the post tomorrow I will ask for next day delivery. The envelope was too big, wonder if I will get told off for making a large envelope smaller ?!?

Problem is Ive a very poor short term memory, thats why in this house there are notes everywhere to remind me to do stuff. Each day I write a note to myself..it really is the only way. Long term memory is fine, but the short one, very crap!

So whats news..erm 18 days til im a year younger. New hog still staying over, will have to clean out box soon though ready for winter. Ive adopted a cat! Mice are nesting in the other hog box. Weather is shite!

Work is quite stressful right now, last two nights when everyone has gone home Ive been sat with my head in my hands fighting the urge unsuccessfully to cry. Its not that it really matters, but I do put more pressure on myself than need be.

Oh well, I will of course look forward to photos of Italian bums!!! Not that I will be looking ;)

2 comments:

Boo said...

Poor Nic, don't let the job get you down like that, it is not worth it.

The Quacks of Life said...

totally agree with Boofy Nic.