26 May 2007

another update

Well the pc is under warranty so after many calls later, it should be being picked up next week for repair, a new hard drive and mother board apparently. So im pc less still, really getting fed up with not being able to do any photos at all! I might rebel and use phills laptop the other one is just slow, noisy and crap!

Went out last night with a friend of mine, reminded me why I dont go out all that often, its a meat market it really is, anyway I ended up being green and round if you know what I mean.

Other stuff, well my act of being brave fell to nothing, im ok if a little disappointed, but nowt I can do about it. Shortest ever!!!

Today im nursing a headache and looking at the crap weather, its meant to be crap all w/e, typical as its a bank holiday. Im feeling sorry for myself which will continue until tomorrow then I will pick myself back up again!

Well thats about it for now, think it will be at least two weeks until im back proper though, hope I dont get too addicted to tv....

Oh and the words in my head just keep saying, when will it be my turn?

5 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

must be really frustating over the PC

Jan said...

How comes it's been away for repair for over a week, and not yet sent away???? I would be livid by now and demanding a new pc. So you lose all the stuff on your hard drive too? No way!!!

Jan said...

Oh and I have no idea at all what you mean by being green and round. :{

oldcrow61 said...

Not sent away for repairs yet....good heavens!! I don't know what being green and round is either, lol. Anyway great to know you are still alive and kicking. Miss you!

Janine said...

I think she is saying that she transformed into a pea. But she got better. ;)