05 May 2007

still doesnt seem real

Well said my goodbyes but it still doesn't seem real to me, lovely service and wake after, but I dont know it just wont sink in....

I was going to post the embarrassing things pete did...but see he beat me to it! So I will just say that the hotel was very nice and comfortable (my choice). Today has been nice weather and we went to a wildlife park which was also good.

Came home, phill has looked after Little hog very well and Im pleased to report she has put on another 20 g's..she is hardly snuffling now too, which is fantastic. Few days I will get some photos of her for you, but dont like to until I know they are on the mend..

Well lots of photos to do.....

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

I went down to the beach about 9:30am on Friday which I figured was about noon over there. Looked out across the water and although it was a grey overcast morning, there was a band of silver where the ocean met the sky. Looked quite beautiful as was Boo.

Great to hear little hog is doing so well, looking forward to pictures.

Janine said...

Good news about little hog. Glad you all were able to go on Fri.