10 May 2007

What a shit day that was!

Enough said...

Only good thing to happen today was helping an old chap who had fallen over in the street, I was looking out the window at the time as I saw his stick slip on the wet pavement and him go down. He took the skin off the top of his thumb bless him, so took him in and cleaned him up, luckily he didnt hit his head so a plaster was all that was needed.

Everything else has been crap crap crap and more crap. Im even thinking about emigrating!!! Its times like this I wish I could just stay at home with the curtains closed and never ever see anyone again..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't suffer from
SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)

http://www.outsidein.co.uk/sadinfo.htm

nicola said...

quite possible, it would seem so looking at the symptoms seeing as I have all of them...I dunno emigrating might be the idea

Anonymous said...

Well Ok - but promise me before you choose your destination, that you will go back to Doc and ask about S.A.D and trying out light thearapy, surely it's worth a try?

Where ever you are in life,there will still be four walls and the same old boring kitchen sink, just laid out differently - yep life sure does suck!!

Wheres Mike these days?

nicola said...

I will mention it too docs when I go for my ad check up, not sure there is much more he can do really, he isnt keen on increasing my dose, feels like it will never end...ah well

erm Mike isnt round these parts anymore, not sure where or what he is up too, think he is a very busy man of late

Anonymous said...

http://ornithologyforbeginners.blogspot.com/

I think you should consider moving to Brooklyn, NY where Dorothy lives with Mr. Benchley.

How long do you plan to live with your ex-husband? Your situation is depressing that's why you are depressed. You actually are a brave woman. Dorothy also had an abusive father.

Janine said...

Well you could move here to Florida. What with droughts, wildfires, hurricane, traffic, and dangerous creatures, you wont have any time or energy to be depressed! Plus lots of nice wildlife to photograph!

nicola said...

anon, thanks for the link I took a look, nice blog


J...im on me way