23 May 2007

Im still here

Goodness its been busy, how on earth did I make time for Internet before ?!? Well news is, the chap that owed phill money has finally paid it, well we have to wait for the cheque to clear as yet, but its such a relief, money has been very tight living off just my wage. My wage is quite ok, but it has been stretched rather thinly. Still dont have to worry now, phill will sort me out then pay half of everything so should have a little extra in my pocket!

PC still at hospital I am going to phone them today to try and find out how long it will be away, as I now have 3 memory cards waiting to be uploaded. Walking yesterday found a few damsels who was happy for me to get really close so that was cool, but I find that im getting a bit down as I cant process them and see what they look like.

Hog still at vets, I will be honest Ive been putting off ringing them, didnt want to hear any bad news I guess. I will call them today so see how she is...

Netball tonight, havnt played for years, but im really looking forward to it. Im hugely competitive so sports like this really get me going. Its not just about the fun you know!

Business is really taking off so lots of paperwork needs doing too. Difficult with no pc though. Work has been quite hectic too, I havnt got time for my real job anymore..

Well best get ready for another hetic day.....I do miss you lot too, I will try and get round to catching up on everything, but I dont like this laptop the fan is on and off, on and off, drives me insane!!!

Bye for now.............

2 comments: