06 May 2007

Lazy Sunday ?!?!

Well I managed to drag myself out of bed at a decent hour, was up late last night, drinking and talking to phill. Sent him off to work this morning, he wasnt a happy bunny! Cleaned out little hog, she ate loads last night and even tried to find a way out, so im hope full for a release very soon for her. Such a messy thing though.

My friend picked me up and I went and helped out at the school fete, was packed! I was on the tombola stall, think we made quite a lot of money too. Came home went for a walk but not much about, so have been taking some photos in the garden. Just changed little hog again as she has been up and had a wee over the paper!

Oh have some good news......remember Tim who had loads of hogs...well I got a message from him this morning.. hi nick hope you are ok,been rather poorly and lost the right kidney through cancer,feeling a lot better now and hope to be back soon,be a while before the cameras are up and i need to move the computer etc,so it will be a little while still have hogs here but i dont know how many or who,i often think about the group and hows its going,give my best to all see you soon tim

I havnt told him the news about Boo as yet, dont like to be the bearer of bad news, but at least he is ok, hope to see him back and the hogs soon....

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh that's lovely to hear from Tim, we were only talking about him a little while ago, sad about his kidney though, but fingers crossed he will be okay and back on chat with cams soon. :)

Robbiegirl said...

I'm so glad he's okay, sorry about the kidney though. Hopefully we'll see him online again soon.

Anonymous said...

So pleased Tim is getting better, and will be getting back on line, send my good wishes, and hope old Ollie is there waiting for him. Pauline.