02 May 2007

Little hog is home..

Got a call today, she can come home! They are happy with her progress so can come back for some R&R. Phill was working late so I had to get a taxi down there, not so bad. Got home and ive set her up in the shed, she has a large box, which I have partitioned to have a sleeping area and eating area. Put a cam in there so I dont have to keep going out to check on her.

I will release her when she is up to 600g's, a way off at the moment. but she has eaten a load of meal worms and I am just about to give her some chicken now. Breathing has very much improved, still a wee bit snuffly but I will put some oils in there too which should help clear any congestion. Such a sweet little hog too, hope she makes quick progress so I can let her get back in the garden soon.

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

AW, wonderful news Nic.

Janine said...

Will be a fat round hog in no time.

Jan said...

That's great news. So glad she is going to be okay. Still no sign of any hoggies here, I am thinking the worst now, one of the two I saw runover here could've been the one I had earlier. :(