09 May 2007

Firstly the mundane

Yawn, the housework first of all, too wet for the washing, oh well it will keep til the weekend im sure. Cleaned the feeders, sorted out the cauliflower, had to separate a lot of it so that it has enough room to grow. I also scattered some more wild seeds and put the beans in, at least they will get rained in! Its on of those grey days really, which brings me on nicely to my mood.

Im grey, have been for ages now, but I keep trying to keep on with it. Still its better than being blue so something to be positive about. Guess it seems really selfish for me to be sad when others have it a lot worse than me, but I cant help the way I feel so im not going to be sorry for that now. I need to change stuff again, im so bored with everything I do right now, that im looking for a change in anything or everything.. I dunno just everything at the moment seems hardwork or a chore. Even when I was taking photos today I really couldnt be arsed to. Couldnt be arsed to go and collect some wood for the trays.

Just had little hog out for a run round for a bit of exercise, think I will release her next week, she seems to be ok now and I dont think I need to feed her up to 600g's. Also think she is getting too used to being in the box and I dont want her to loose the wildness. Even then though I couldnt be arsed, just want to sleep again, do nothing but sleep sleep sleep. I will mention it to the docs when I go, have to go back with something else anyway, oh joy!

Anyway...im not going to apologise for being self centred or selfish as I cant really be arsed.

1 comment:

Robbiegirl said...

Nic, I know exactly how you feel. I can't be arsed with anything except singing at the moment.