20 May 2007

Im not orange!!

Yay, streaking my hair didnt turn me orange, in fact im quite blonde now (no comments please).....I do still want to put some more in though, some really white ones to lift it even more, but im just pleased that I didnt turn into a carrot as normal.

Oh photos no can do as the laptop just hasnt got the power or the size screen for me to be able to do them properly, plus the fact that it doesnt read the disc that I saved them on to. I will have to wait until the main pc comes back. I will keep taking some though as the weather has cheered up, but hopefully it will be back on monday so I can sort them out, or worse comes to worse they will have to wait until next weekend.

Well the invasion of the fledged starlings has started so best go and get them so food....