19 May 2007

Sunshine

Woke this morning to lovely sunshine and no bloody rain, whoo hooo. Now I wasnt going to go out as money is a bit tight still at the moment, with phill still not getting the money he is owed which is now going to court and in his business we have to wait 30 days to be paid.

However I thought sod it and went over to Cambridge to the gardens, was a lovely day, not so much about but some nice flutters, damsels, saw my first dragon of the year and a water snake!!! Not sure what type it was as im not up on snakes, im sure Janine will be able to tell me though.

All I have to do now is rig up the other laptop, swap the Internet connection so I can load some software, download the photos, hopefully on the other one, or on here then to cd then load that on the other laptop then hey presto, I might even get some on the other blog for once!!

Well best get started, must do some washing too............

1 comment:

Janine said...

Glad you had a good day out, you deserve it!