11 May 2007

Hmmmm

Well we had quite a lot of sunshine today, so that has improved my greyness, think you are right lisa about the sad thing, I will mention it on my next check up, although as we are going into summer now, probably not a lot he can do until winter again, but I might look into getting one of those light boxes, wonder if it will give me a tan too.

Not a lot else to say really, little hog is still doing well, eating more and more each night, Im varying her diet so she doesnt get too bored, think I will weigh again on Sunday and make my mind up about a release date, think also I will wait until this rain stops some, she knows where to get food each night and hopefully she will stay over in one of the boxes. I was thinking about marking her up, but if I saw a dead one marked..........sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Oh weird dream last night, I was getting married, although weird in istself you should have seen the frock. It was a black leather bodice type thing and a skirt that was made of hard clear see through plastic, thank goodness I was wearing underwear!!! The groom was unfortunately getting off with all the female guests and when it came time to say "I do" he was shot and killed......weird weird weird.

Well, got some photos to put on t'other blog, then best get on with dinner, feel a bit shaky as Im detoxing at the moment, but I am taking it easy, not being silly, but I am a little light headed...

6 comments:

Jan said...

Right, I'm gonna sound like someone who ought to mind my own business now nic, but being as you are feeling down in the dumps, do you think it's wise to be messing about with detoxing at the moment? Why don't you wait until you perk up a bit then you will be able to handle it a bit better maybe, no good feeling "light headed", don't want you flaking out!

oldcrow61 said...

Make sure you are taking B-vitamins. You need those for your nervous system. Being on the diet you are you may not be getting much or any.

lol, you do have the strangest dreams. Great Little Hog is eating so much and getting bigger.

The Quacks of Life said...

look after yourself

Janine said...

Glad to hear little hog is doing better. Now we need to take care of you!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you've been watching the Avengers...!

as for the s.a.d. I use a device that replaces a normal light switch in the bedroom, you set what time you want to wake up at and it slowly increases the bedroom light at a preset time beforehand, simulating a gradual sunrise instead of waking up to a sudden blast of light; it also simulates sunsets which is really relaxing in the evening and makes you drop off

nicola said...

I am being careful, dont worry........plenty of vitamins coming my way all natural ones too. Light head near on gone now.

Think I will look for a light box tho, seems like its def worth a try.